Google Review Link Generator
Google is constantly changing and it makes it very challenging to provide your customers a Review Us link that actually works on a mobile phone and desktop computer. This tool will generate the perfect Review Us link directly from Google.
To get your personalized Google review link start typing the name of your business in the search box and then click on your business.
Viral Marketing the beginning
In the beginning, e-mail was the one way that viral marketing was started. Since that long ago day, viral marketing has gone from a marketing strategy to an art form and there are many ways to accomplish the objective of creating a successful viral marketing campaign.
Seven viral marketing campaigns
1. E-mail: It was first but it is still around and still used. It is, however, getting a little harder to use as more and more government restrictions are placed on it. Still, it does work.
2. Newsletters: This is an extension of e-mail but it a very effective tool. If you include enough timely and valuable viral information, a good newsletter can drive up the number of visits to your website.
3. Blogging: Providing the tools on your website to enable bloggers to interact with one another is a terrific way to get the message about your product of service out there and being talked about. Bloggers have their ears to the ground for new products and services.
4. Chat Rooms: A chat room on your website can and does encourage interaction among your customers and that can’t be a bad thing. Also, you can use the chat room to schedule special events like having an expert available to answer questions on a given day at a given time.
5. Tell-a-friend Script: If you add this with a statement saying that e-mail addresses supplied will never be shared with third parties, you can increase your potential customer viral list greatly.
6. Video Clips: Including cool video clips on your website will keep the interest up and increase viral traffic.
7. Flash Games: Although they are a little costly to start, they are an extremely effective tool to get your viral marketing campaign going. Once they are launched, they require nothing more from you.
6 Ideas For Viral Marketing
Here are six ideas to help you start your viral marketing campaign:
1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral E-book. Allow people to give away your free E-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
2. If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don’t have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
3. Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site.
Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.
4. Write an E-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free E-book if, in exchange, they give away the E-book to their web visitors or E-zine subscribers.
5. Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their E-zine, newsletter, magazine or E-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
6. You can easily find products on the Internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide “branding rights”. That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.
What Works & What Doesn’t in Viral Marketing
Stop with the enforced e-mail forwards already! Trying to force or bribe people to forward your info to a friends or family in order to be rewarded or win looks skanky in today’s ultra-permission-based world.
Especially when you tell visitors nothing about their friend’s or family’s privacy in the space directly next to the e-mail form.
A true viral campaign gets forwarded because consumers are compelled to do so by the glory of the content, not because you bribed them with points or something else.
What absolutely will not work:
Suggesting that e-mail recipients forward your message to their friends and family will not work. Adding a line at the bottom of your e-mail that reads “Please feel free to forward this message to a friend” is more likely to get it deleted than forwarded.
What absolutely will work:
Offering something worthy of sharing like a valuable discount, vital information or offering an incentive for sharing like additional entries into a sweepstakes or an added discount or premium service will work.
Relevant or timely information, research, or studies that are included in your e-mail might encourage the recipients to share with their family and friends. Interactive content like a quiz or test, especially if it’s fun, will inspire forwarding.
Jokes and cartoons are almost always forwarded to everybody the recipient knows. Why? Because they are entertaining and entertainment is meant to go viral.
1 To Share. Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube are in fact products of viral marketing themselves. While they’re sole purpose is to allow (and encourage) users to share information, they too must share their service via their users.
It’s simple, really. Their users believe in them and enjoy their websites so much, that they share those websites with others. Knowing this and trusting this would take place, these social media powerhouses have become multi-million, some billion dollar businesses thanks to, you guessed it, viral marketing.
2 To Add Value. Adding value is not a characteristic unique to viral marketing. It is a common marketing approach across the board. For hundreds of years, business owners have understood the importance of offering their customers “more”.
For instance, buy this product and receive this additional product for free. You get the picture. So, this notion of adding value applies to your viral marketing in the same way. However, rather than simply applying added value to your products and services, make value-added offers to those who share your message.
For instance, send this message to an additional 10 people, and receive a free product. Incentivize and you will see results!
3 To create buzz. Similar to sharing, creating buzz can be extremely effective. How is it different? While sharing refers to others literally sharing information with friends (i.e. Like my Facebook page? Sign-up for your own Facebook page today and see more of what I’m up to, including photos, favorites and more!) creating buzz is more about spreading the word.
Consider how gossip spreads, or the way in which gossip magazines create stories based on hearsay. The idea is to get people “talking” about you and your business in a positive way so that they begin to encourage others to become customers, sign-up or carry on the conversation on their own.
As you can see, viral marketing is about more than inundating your audience with your message. Its about strategic planning and taking an approach that puts your business in a positive light while enticing others to not only become customers, but to spread the word as well.
How A Basic Viral Marketing Program Guarantees Traffic And Guarantees Visitors To Your Website.
A basic Viral Traffic System Guarantees Traffic to your website, because participants are “Required to Visit Your Website” so they can join and get their own viral ad site, and that translates into GUARANTEED REAL VISITORS FOR YOUR SITE which can result in 100,000’s of Referrals for any business you are involved in.
When you sign up, you will receive a Viral Website of Your Own with your Ad in the #1 position! The Ad that was in the #1 position will move down to the #2 position, the 2nd Ad will move to the #3 position, and so on.
When someone signs up from your Viral website, they will also receive a Viral website like yours, with their Ad in the #1 spot and your Ad in the #2 spot, the 2nd Ad moves to the #3 spot and so on.
By the time your Ad reaches the last spot, you would have received an amazing amount of FREE Visitors to Your Website, plus you would have received a large number of marketers with your ad on their sites, who will be advertising your site for you, all for FREE, Putting Your Advertising on Total Automation!
They will have to wait a few seconds for a special code to appear in a separate frame at the top of the screen.
While they wait, they will have time to see and read what you have to offer! This can equate to more sales, downline members, affiliate sign ups, etc. Each Ad will have to be clicked on to retrieve this unique code.
This type of Viral Marketing system works amazingly well. There is NOTHING to slow it down. You can setup your viral webpage today and have 5 or 10 sign-ups within a few days! With it being so easy to join you could literally have over 100,000’s sites displaying your ad within a short time!
This system doesn’t just give you ad exposures, it generates GUARANTEED VISITS to your site, because participants are “Required to Visit Your Website” in order to get the ad code, so they can join and get their viral ad site. And that translates to GUARANTEED MASSIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!!
What is the Power of Viral Leverage?
It’s having 1,000’s of Marketers Advertising Your Sites for you.
This no-effort style of promotion (your downline members will be Promoting Their Viral Website with Your Ad/Website on it), can really add up fast when you want to increase your viral income exponentially.