Affirmations Correctly And Attract The Right Things In Life
Affirmations individual on this planet is striving to be happy. This is the state of being that we all know from the time of our birth. It’s a state of being that we recognize as our true self -who we deeply are.
Now, for most of us, this happiness does not last. It gets replaced by a striving force to survive, which feels more like the opposite of being happy. The reason we’re doing this is
Surprisingly simple – because we’re told to do so.
Our heritage tells us what to believe and feel
Our government tells us what to believe and feel
Our society tells us what to believe and feelThis world-view instructs us that we humans operate similarly to a mechanical clock. This view instructs that everything is ruled by cause and effect, and almost everything can be replaced when it is damaged. Additionally, we’re taught the concept of the survival of the fittest.
Collectively, these two ideas condition us to accept that individuals, like animals, must function in a state of mechanical perfection or be replaced by more perfectly functioning components in the system.
These old concepts have led to a society that is completely self-centered, ego-driven, irresponsible and environmentally destructive. They’ve led us to a cult of affirmations seekers who get their adrenaline rush by buying more useless stuff on a day-to-day basis – all in a subconscious attempt to keep the illusion of flawlessness.
We have been conditioned to consume the world in an effort to attain this illusory perfection, and it shows in our daily lives. Plainly put, we work at places we do not like in order to buy stuff we do not need.
We have forgotten that the source of happiness lies within the center of our spiritual being, and we have replaced it by seeking it in the material world. We have things backwards.
Affirmations positive thinking day to day.
Where does it initially come from: Desire? Wanting something? Bettering ourselves? Take a good look at your life right now. Where do you live? What does your furniture look like? What sort of car do you drive? How much money is in your bank account? Look in the mirror – how do you look? Everything has been manifested one way or the other, by you and your affirmations.
- You may not be aware of how far-reaching your ability to manifest truly is in all its aspects. Are all my thoughts responsible for this? Yes! Whatever you see in the physical universe has been created in one way or the other by your thoughts. Your thoughts are the drafts of what later becomes physical form and affirmations.
Everything starts with a thought, which is a thought. That’s why it’s crucial to pay attention to your thoughts. If you worry about getting all those bills paid you’ll create more of the same thing, simply because you’ve entertained it.
Your thoughts are nothing more than frequencies or vibrations that resonate with similar vibrations already existing. Fascinating, isn’t it? You would like to be able to control your views, given that they create your reality. If you are able to control your thoughts, you are able to control what you would like to create and manifest in your life.
If you cannot control your thoughts, things will manifest that seem random and unconnected to you – and they are – they’re actually manifested from others. Your consciousness is like a radio station.
You can send signals and programs and you can receive signals and programs. Sometimes you may want to receive affirmations and sometimes you may want to send.
To know when to send and when to receive is one of the greatest success factors in life. It’s the balance of knowing when to create and when to experience. You cannot constantly create for you would miss out on the other part of the experience. On the other hand, if you only experience things, you’ll never get to manifest anything.
Affirmations and mental strength and talents
Another way of putting it would be responsive responsibility – the ability to consciously respond. In every moment, you have a choice about what you want to do, and what you want to decide. If you don’t exercise this power, nothing happens in your life – at least not what you want. This brings us to the next topic.
Happiness is the state of being of our true self, which we have deeply recognized from birth. We lose sight of the source of our affirmations happiness through a variety of cultural, social, educational, environmental and relational conditioning. When we respond to life from our true selves rather than from our conditioned selves, we are able to manifest what we want.
- Discovering your strengths and talents is like first building the basement for your house. It’s your foundation. It’s like the soil from which a strong and beautiful tree can grow. It provides you with your unique potential. It’s a unique gift that came with you when you were born. You are being asked here to nourish it until it’s strong enough to guide you in your life’s affirmations.
- Do not waste your time chasing somebody else’s dream or goal or anything that is not given to you that you can’t claim first as your own. Use the talents you came in with or the ones you developed along the way.
You may become very good at something but you’ll never find true, lasting happiness with it if you cannot own it completely. You’ll always have to compensate with something else so as not to feel the void in your life – a void that is only filled by your own inherent affirmations,strengths and talents.
If you do not know your talents and strengths, make getting to know them your major project in life. Use any tools you feel comfortable with. Try to find a way to dig deeper into yourself. This is your life – and you are worth it!
- Recognize your unique blend of talents and gifts is the first step in discovering who you truly are. Think of your childhood dreams for clues about your early conditioning. Ask your friends to help you identify your gifts. Keep a journal of questions and answers and refer to it often as a way of focusing on the specific characteristics of yourself and the dreams you hold dear. Learn to use any tool that helps you find a way to dig deeper into yourself.
Finding The Courage to Step Out of Normality
If you’ve found your talents and strengths, you know you’re unique. It gives you confidence and a sense of stability. That does not mean that you go around telling individuals how different you are. It’s just a recognition of what you brought into this lifetime. Make a commitment to follow these gifts and talents; let them guide you.
- Do not let anyone tell you what you should do. Do not let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough to fulfill your dreams. Identify as much as possible with your dreams, as they’re the surest guides in your life. They’ll show you where to go. There’s no guarantee at all that everything will be fine and easy when you follow your dreams. It could be the opposite.
You may find yourself alone in the world with the feeling that everybody else is doing the right thing but you. Your gifts, talents and strengths are your ultimate potential, but they can also be your pitfalls. You’ll need to cultivate them over time. In the beginning, they are also your weaknesses and you’ll be tested by them. The more you withstand them, the stronger they grow inside you, until they become your life force.
- Discovering your own unique blend of dreams and personal talents helps break loose layers of conditioning and initiates deep changes in your life. Realize that all change, whether positive or negative, is necessary and will in the end support you in ways that sustains your growth. Inner understanding is infinitely more significant than external accumulation. Be nonjudgmental – don’t impose artificial standards on yourself or on others.
Attention is probably the most crucial gift you possess. It’s the act of taking possession by the mind, in clear and vivid form, of one of several simultaneously possible objects or trains of thought. It implies withdrawal from some things in order to deal effectively with other people.
- Our very perception of reality is tied closely to where we focus our attention. Only what we pay attention to seems real to us, where as whatever we ignore – no matter how important our affirmations, it may be – seems to fade into insignificance.