How to Create Great Relationships
How to be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming
gardeners who makes our souls blossom.”
How to create Relationships that bonds what we have with other people in our lives
family, friends, mate, and others. It is through these relationships that we are
able to show that we are capable of caring and loving.
However, being in relationships can be quite demanding and sometimes
plain difficult. Who hasn’t had a fight with his or her sibling, or a falling apart
with friends or breaking up with a partner?
There is not one single person who hasn’t experienced all these, and this only shows that although relationships can be happy, there will be times when all is bleak and challenging how to change the course is the goal.
So what do you do during those times? Here are some tips to help you get
through those dark times.
How to Find the Perfect Mate
How To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person
with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”
Finding the perfect mate is crucial because you don’t want to spend the rest
of your life with someone that you don’t want to. Follow the tips below and
1. How to Know what you are looking for. If you don’t, you’ll end up settling for
whoever comes along.
2. Make a list of what you want. Include all external and internal qualities,
from specific physical attributes to be and even knowledge and skills.
3. Compromise on minor things. If she doesn’t have blue eyes but is a
good cook, so what? If he is two inches shorter than your ideal man but is
the most caring person you know, why not? Learn to discern between the
important and not so important. Sometimes, you can’t just have it all.
4. Don’t compromise on major issues. If you don’t want a smoker, don’t
date one. When you compromise on major issues like this, you will end up
hoping that they will change, and if they don’t you’ll end up feeling
disappointed and frustrated.
5. Search wide. Use the social media, or ask your friends and or cousins or
your sister working in another state.
6. Once you find that special someone, get to know him or her for at
least a year before committing. It sometimes takes this long before you
have a fairly good amount of information about someone.
7. If in that year you see signs of abuse, verbal, physical or emotional,
end the relationship.
How to tell if he or she is the one?
8. No second chances. If the person abused you the first time, you can be
sure that there will be a second, no matter how many promises they make.
Think hard about whether you are willing to take that risk.
9. If you are searching for an aesthetically appealing person, you
yourself should be aesthetically appealing as well. Maintain good
grooming and hit the gym every once in a while.
10. Remember that the person is also looking for an “ideal” person.
Strive to become that ideal person for him or her if you are sure that he or
she is the one,it is taking me a long time to be be the ideal person,but i am working hard at it.
Making New Friends with people who has the mind set.
Making new friends is somewhat difficult, especially for those who are shy
and not outgoing. However, there are many benefits to having friends that
you can trust and rely on whenever you need help.
In addition, having friends can make it easier for you to make those changes that you need in order to have a better life. It can be difficult to find true friends, but finding them is well worth it.
1. Spend more time with people. Friends don’t always come knocking on
your door. You must go out and find them.
2. Join organizations or clubs. Find people who have the same interests
3. Volunteer. Not only do you find satisfaction and fillment but this is also
a good place to find helpful friends.
4. Keep eye contact and smile when having a discussion.
5. Initiate a get together. If you want to build a better friendship, make ways
to get everybody together again by initiating a get together. You can ask
them to bring their friends to in order to meet more people.
6. Ask about their families, pets or significant others. This makes them
feel that you are genuinely interested in them.
7. Talk about their hobbies and interests. Listen to what makes them tick
and build a conversation around it.
8. Don’t pressure someone into being friends with you.
9. If someone forgot to invite you to their party, don’t chide them.
10. Don’t call someone repeatedly. Remember, you are trying to start a
new, friendly relationships with people, and annoying them with
unnecessary phone calls is not a good way to go.
11.Avoid overstaying your welcome anywhere. Be careful not to feel to
close with the person early on.
12.It takes a long time to move from acquaintance to friends. Don’t rush
anyone into becoming friends with you.
13. How to choose your friends wisely. You will find that as you make more
friends, there will be ones you would like to keep, then there are others
whom you would like to let go. The choice is not really that difficult.
Keep Your Friends Close…Closer, If Possible
“I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of
friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make my life a
lot of fun.”
Friends are some of the most important people in our lives. Without them,
life wouldn’t be as fun.
However, there are times when we fight with friends and even break up the circle.
Here are some tips you can follow in order to maintain good relationships with your friends.
1. Keep in touch. Friendships are formed over time, not just a single
moment or bonding.
2. Give gifts – personalized gifts
3. Don’t be fair weather friends. Stay together through the good and bad
times. Be loyal.
4. Be trustworthy. A good thing about having friends is that you have
someone to share your secrets with.
5. Cherish good friends, and be a good influence to those who are
6. Don’t separate one friend from another. It happens that some people
have two groups of friends. Get them together. Others have the tendency of
becoming jealous if one friend spends more time with the other.
7. Don’t be judge mental. When a friend commits a mistake and runs to
you, whether just to tell you about it or ask for advice, don’t scold them.
Instead try to put them back to the right direction.
8. Participate in your friends’ favorite activities. You may find that some
friends of yours have different favorites. Join them.
This is a good way of showing them that you care enough for them to try something new and different.
9. Step out of your comfort zone to help a friend. If there is a conflict
between your ego and friends, choose your friends.
10.Don’t be too clingy. People are busy, learn to respect their time. You
cannot always keep on disturbing them with phone calls and chatting.
11.Have time for your friends despite your busy schedule.
12.If you make mistakes, how to apologize. Please just be honest,
this will be a very hard how to moment-but in the long run it will be the right thing to do.