Health Matters why
It’s no secret that a good health lifestyle is beneficial for everyone. Creating a positive mental state, making healthy food choices, and partaking in regular physical activity are all major factors to your overall well-being.
When you can maintain a balanced life that includes health, mind, body and soul, you’ll find that the external events of your life – all that stuff you can’t control – have much less effect on your happiness and success in life.
Your health does not just make your body look better and help to ward off disease and disorders, it provides a solid foundation to the reality that you can create a better life and it doesn’t have anything to do with what is happening outside of you. Taking control of your health is most effective when you take a look at yourself with a holistic perspective.
Health wards of disease and disorders
The holistic approach to health takes into account the complete person; their physical, psychological and social needs which directly relate to their spiritual selves. Basically,
you would improve your overall well-being by integrating aspects of every part of yourself and by not just eating right and getting exercise.
Your mind needs stimulation, you need social interaction and solid relationships, and you need to nurture your spiritual side along with honoring the operation of your body’s physical aspects.
When someone desires to improve their health there is always a much more long-term commitment when they have made a whole lifestyle change rather than just deciding to try a new diet for 2 weeks.
You really shouldn’t restrict foods or participate in a rigorous exercise regime for short periods of time. Although it seems to be a popular trend to try out the next new diet or be part of the next ‘exercise craze’, it isn’t these short bursts of diet and exercise changes that provide lasting health benefits.
You will be much better served by taking the time and effort to truly look at your whole self; preparing yourself mentally, gaining lots of knowledge about health, gradually adding positive habits and slowly eliminating harmful habits, and discovering ways to nurture your inner self as well.
As you’re looking at the areas of your life involving food and exercise, don’t leave out a vital component of a complete life – your spiritual health. Nurturing your mind, body and spirit is a package deal. You can’t connect with your true self and commit to a renewed life of health without nourishing your spiritual side.
5 Tips to Health and Spiritual Life
We are all on a journey in this life to do great things. These great things are big and small and can have an effect on millions of people or just one person. It is a lifelong quest to figure out what your life purpose is. Discovering what really motivates you and gives you the energy to be always growing is part of your spiritual path.
It doesn’t matter what religion you follow or where your beliefs lie, there are certain elements to focus on to find your place and discover what significance your life plays in the world around you.
Your inner growth is the most important growth in your life, not only because it’s what forms your perspective (which gives you a positive or negative take on your surroundings), but also because it is how you will discover what you were created for. There’s nothing more peaceful than knowing that you’re living your life the way you were designed to.
Health and personal power
The five points below are what you need to focus on to live a life of
purpose and meaning:
1. Have faith in your personal power. This can be related to one’s faith in a specific religion, but faith is not limited to religion. Believe that you have been given special qualities and that there is a universal source that connects one to all. Believe that you are capable of doing great and satisfying things and that you’ll get through all those ups and downs in life. The most important things have to be believed to be
2. Have patience in your wait for the right things at the right time. Patience is a virtue and not easily come by, which makes for lots of opportunities to grow in this area. We want things right when we think of them. Instant gratification is mainstream in society and it seems that it should be that way in our spiritual life, but unfortunately we’re not
here to make the rules, we’re here to discover ‘the good life’
3. Generate love continuously and about everything. To love under any circumstances really is the greatest achievement of all and it’s really not that hard once you have a few years of practice under your belt. Love does make the world work right and feeling love in difficult situations will make your inner world a much happier place; love for
yourself and others.
4. Develop a prayer practice. Don’t worry about all those rules out there about how to pray. You just need to have the intention to connect with your creator and be aware of what you’re thankful for, what you’d like in your life and what you’d like for others. Say it out loud, think it, or even write it down in your very own prayer journal. Just put it out in the universe and take comfort that you’ve been heard.
5. Be aware of creation. Nature is all around us, providing, nurturing, and sharing. Take time to spend quiet moments in natural surroundings and be aware of how perfectly nature lives. You’ll soon strengthen your faith in the gifts and abilities that have been given to you to live a truly blessed life with health.
Living a happy life has very little to do with what goes on around you and a whole lot to do with how you perceive the world around you. To help your thoughts stay positive grow your faith, patience, love, prayer and belief in a faithful creation. You have been created for great things and it’s up to you to act on those qualities you have been blessed with.
With an inquisitive motivation and a genuine believe in the reality of a healthier you, start off your journey to better health with this checklist of a healthy life. There are various benefits to healthy living, some of which you will likely be aware of and some that you will be comforted to know will be a reward of your step in the right direction.
A Healthy Life Checklist:
– A positive attitude about life and living
– An open mind to new and nurturing activities
– Less (or no) negative reactions and more control of emotions
– General benefits of physical activity such as increased energy, better
muscle tone, improved metabolism and greater flexibility
– More productive and effective in personal and professional activities
– Additional years of living a better quality of life
– Reduced risk of chronic illness
– Aspirations to achieve more in all areas of life
– Reduced occurrence of bone loss associated with ageing
– Improved mood and self-esteem
– Better functioning of all body systems
With all that is gained from leading a healthy life you can be assured that it is well worth the initial effort of making the gradual shift to better living. Slowly but surely you can make all the changes necessary in different areas of your life to get the most out each day with a renewed optimism that is sure to infect the people around you.
So don’t just make the lifestyle change for yourself – do it for your children, your spouse, your parents, siblings, friends and even those casual acquaintances that will be inspired to take a closer look at health and your living, they see how a full life of health that you choose to live by..
Developing a Healthy Mindset
While you won’t find too many people saying that they don’t understand why being healthy is better, you will find many people admitting that changing their habits is too hard to do. Unfortunately, you can’t avoid the hard part of altering a way of life that consists of well-ingrained habits.
You can find comfort in knowing that anything that is truly worth doing is a struggle, and it is that struggle that will make you improve on the inside and out.
Change is constant. Are you going to have control over some of that change determination, self-motivation, and beginning with the end in mind will
get you on your way to a healthier and successful life.
It really is all in your head – well what internalizes the need for change and the motivation to keep on track is all in your head – in your mind to be exact.
The power of your mind can make or break your success in anything you aspire to
achieve. Achieving a healthier way of life is no different.
Knowledge is power that will help you over come the rough spots.
The first and most important step to getting in the right mindset is to arm yourself with knowledge and support. There is a wealth of information available on how and why to lead a life health and you need to soak in as much as possible.